Speaking of the Kozagawa River, canoe experience is the first thing that comes to mind! Japan’s foremost limpid Kozagawa River offers carefree canoeing experience for both beginners and family groups. The Koza Tourist Association will kindly guide beginners and children.
— Canoe rental fee: a ￥1,000 discount ticket issued!
– With only the canoe rental, no instructor will accompany you.
– For transportation and transfer from the tourist association to the departure place, please go by yourself or use a canoe taxi (for a fee).
– Canoe rental courses have restrictions on starting points and departure times depending on the season.
– For details on canoe rental reservations, etc.
Please contact the Koza Tourist Association by phone (at 0735-72-0645).
– Canoe rentals may not be available depending on the rental status, so please make reservations early.
- Half board, per person ￥8,800 to ￥9,800